The basics of Social Entrepreneurs start-up consulting in an interactive online workshop
Within the project, a workshop concept was developed with the partners Impact Hub Ruhr and Social Entrepreneurship Network Germany. Target group are:
- Start-up consultants (e.g. from the municipal business development, the IHK, or cooperative associations)
- Employees of start-up offices at universities or technology, innovation or start-up centers
- Employees of business development or ministries of economics
- Employees of private accelerators or incubators
- Business Development Banks
An insight into the world of Social Entrepreneurship is provided. The participants receive impulses and suggestions for dealing with Social Entrepreneurs in the consultancy process and are given concrete working tools. Previous knowledge on the topic of Social Entrepreneurship is not required.
- Introduction to the basics of Social Entrepreneurship
- The ecosystem in Germany
- Impact in Social Enterprises
- Business models of Social Enterprises
- Legal forms of Social Enterprises
- Start-up Financing for Social Enterprises
10.06.2021 (basic seminar, online), please register here: Social Entrepreneurs in der Gründung begleiten - Grundseminar Tickets, Do, 10.06.2021 um 10:00 Uhr | Eventbrite
07.10.2021 (basic seminar, online), please register here: Social Entrepreneurs in der Gründung begleiten - Grundseminar Tickets, Do, 07.10.2021 um 10:00 Uhr | Eventbrite
Further events are in preparation.
08.12.2020 (basic seminar, online)
09.02.2021 (basic seminar, online)
The workshop takes place on:
08.12.2020, registration under: bit.ly/FFSWS1
09.02.2021, registration under: bit.ly/FFSWS2
Further dates are in preparation.